Gas Safety Inspections & Certificates
Greenserve take gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections and provide gas safety certificates to homeowners and landlords.
An annual gas safety check of all your household gas appliances and pipes is required by law and represents a good measure of precaution in order to ensure the safety of your home and inhabitants.
All our gas safety inspections include the following check points:
- Test standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Test burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Test for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Test satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Test for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible.
At the end of the gas safety inspection, our Gas Safe accredited engineer will issue a gas safety certificate that provides evidence of the good functioning of your gas system and appliances.